Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My best friend has disappeared

My best friend&daughter disappeared last week, 1 week&3 days ago.
I have no idea what happened to her.
A massive part of me has gone.
There is just a hole where she left.
My boyfriend & I went looking in ditches for her, nothing.
My sister&I searched our whole property, nothing.
She called all the vets, shelters&animal control, nothing.
It's as if she disappeared.

The last time I saw her was 22.10.2010, as I was leaving for camp, I picked her up and put her outside, hurridly saying goodbye.
I wish I'd stopped, picked her up&just held her, saying how much I love her.
Now she's gone and I can't.
There are no more meows at the doors&windows.
No more tripping me down the stairs.
No more jumping on our laps while my boyfriend&I are cuddling on the couch.
My baby girl is gone, and not coming back.
She kept me company during the days.
She knew when I was sad, and would curl up to me, keeping me company.

There is a hole. A big, empty space. Missing.

I'm sick of the tears. I'm sick of the pain.
I just want my baby girl back with me, where she should be.
This is NOT RIGHT!
Love her so much.

Feel so empty.


R.I.P Chaos, wherever you are.
Mummy loves you so much <3
Always&Forever.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment