Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Blog- YAH

Hiya Everyone.
Decided my life needed to change, so turned over a new leaf.
So then of course I had to make a new blog ^_^
Things have been changing in my life, I might as well blog about them now.
Basically, I hit rock bottom & God told me I needed to let things go, big things, and change my life&myself, for the best.
So I've let go/left behind, Ana, my negative self image, self loathing, anger, self harm-in all forms and so much other stuff! And it's been so good! Been focusing more on God, my relationship with him, and on myself.
I was surrounded by such negativity, and it was tearing me apart, inside out.
So I have to let it all go before I self destructed.

So here's the new me! =)
I hope you enjoy my new blog, and I find more followers who enjoy reading about more happier things! And more positive! There will still be alot of releasing on here, of frustration & stuff, that's the whole point in a blog/journal! Haha.
So yeah, but it will be more positive, less harmful&damaging to everyone.
So yeah! God bless all!
<3
Much Love.
Misaki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment