Been pretty sick lately.
Stress and life with endo =s
Endometriosis...nasty disease.
Was in agony on Thurs and very sick Sat.
Lost quite a bit of weight, not liking that at all. Not keen to fall back into old habits.
Still feeling pretty sick, but almost finished sugar pills, so no more pain! YAHHHH! ^_^
Felt soooo restless yesterday! Wanted to change something big in my life. Still do.
No idea what. Working on learning all the road code I need for my learners.
And almost finished the careers quiz that I need to do to go see the careers advisor and get my future sorted. No idea what I want to do yet. What I want to be.
Trying really hard to get that all sorted. Want to make my boyfriend proud of me.
To have him point at me proudly and say "that's my girlfriend over there."
One day!
I want to make something of myself, something of my life.
I want to make a difference!
I want to be the light that shines in others lives. Which helps them.
I want to make a difference in others lives.
One day I want to be a different person. Am working on it at the moment.
Someone self assured. Happy. Confident. Beauty from the inside which shines outward.
Someone new. Different. Content. Someone with stronger faith. Strength.
Unconditional love with no past baggage. Someone without depression, suicidal tendencies. I want to be able to love freely. Patient. I want to be able to trust others.
To completely forgive and not be hurt by past reminders of pain.
I want to be a new person. And with Christ, I can be.
He's working in me already. Feeling so at peace. I just need to give it all to him daily and ask for the Holy Spirit to work in me. <3
I'll be someone new. Someone easier to love.
=^_^=
Love, Misaki.
No comments:
Post a Comment